Season 1 for Attack on Titan & My Hero Academia plus more Funimation shows now removed from Crunchyroll

Fairy Tail won't be going anywhere as CR have a streaming license separate to Funimation in place for it, just like Dragon Ball Super and One Piece(NA only).

This also shouldn't affect AoT S3P2 from being streamed on CR as that should be covered under the contract from the first half.

I don't think it was on my list, but it was one I thought I would like to watch and this just reminded me.
I just put it on my Funimation queue, but it's a sub only show. So it'll have to wait.
I could go for a Funimation trial sometime I guess. Aside from that I don't think there's much from Funimation that I really want to watch since I've likely seen most of my Funi backlog during the partnership.

Just as I was about to check out Attack on Titan tonight. This is twice this has happened lol
Season 1 still on Netflix and also on Funimation, obviously.
It should still be on anything using Funi's stream. As a fan of the franchise, I'm planning to start grabbing the blurays before 3b drops, season 1 should be pretty cheap now, though for reasons I'm not putting here I'm in a questionable position when it comes to supporting Funi, that and them dumping CR and taking their stuff.
It's like many of the anime streamers/licensors don't care about PR anymore, meanwhile Netflix just gets them late but is still everyone's best friend

Back