Scuzz airing .Hack//Sign

Interesting.

That's a really weird combination, but I guess Anime Central's success is showing through to other channels owned by the same company that own Anime Central.

Maybe more's to come.

Eh? Why. I thought this is what AC was for. Anyway, Why .Hack//Sign. Why not Wolf's Rain. I still haven't finished that. Its listed to go on for a hour. I really think this must be a mis-listing or maybe.. ChartShow.TV are really trying to get Anime showing everywhere.

BTW, WTF with that Anime-Planet.com banner thing.

That is interesting... Scuzz is definitely a bigger channel than Rockworld and maybe even Anime Central?

Fear the power of "The World"! \o/
I would (and I'm sure by everyone else's reactions) have never thought .hack would air on Scuzz. Too many wierdos and heavy metal/rock songs appear on it.

Scuzz is definately a bigger channel than AnimeCentral. Check Here, It has all the listings and viewing figures. I'm not totally sure how to read it but AnimeCentral is pulling in single figures and Scuzz is nearing triple figures. Not exactly great.. It seems Kerrang have the upper hold in the "rock" side of music with their pop and jazz with double what Scuzz is getting.

So... Its Niche. But not that Niche for ChartShow.TV's channels. Interesting.

Chaz said:
I would (and I'm sure by everyone else's reactions) have never thought .hack would air on Scuzz. Too many wierdos and heavy metal/rock songs appear on it.
I was going to say that, I mean .Hack? What the hell? I'd expect to see like... Devilman OVAs on there, but not .Hack. Ever.

I thought it seemed odd that Andrew hadn't said anything about it :) Oh well, looks like just human error!

Paul said:
I thought it seemed odd that Andrew hadn't said anything about it :) Oh well, looks like just human error!

Damn...now I have to put the legal people back in their box again...

Definitely a case of human error there guys I'm afraid, as much as I'd love to say otherwise!

Well the fact that it's appeared on the listings means it's in Chartworld.tv's hands to put on a some point anyway, although that's already been talked about before.

Jayme said:
Scuzz is definately a bigger channel than AnimeCentral. Check Here, It has all the listings and viewing figures. I'm not totally sure how to read it but AnimeCentral is pulling in single figures and Scuzz is nearing triple figures. Not exactly great.. It seems Kerrang have the upper hold in the "rock" side of music with their pop and jazz with double what Scuzz is getting.

I'm sure how to read those listings, but ... 7? That's pretty terrible, isn't it? :/

Dammit wish I had seen this yesterday, can't believe I missed it as I wanted to check out .Hack/sign since I say it last year at Minamicon

McIcy said:
Dammit wish I had seen this yesterday, can't believe I missed it as I wanted to check out .Hack/sign since I say it last year at Minamicon
Don't worry dude, it seems it wasn't on. Simply a human error while making the TV listings.

King Jimmeh said:
McIcy said:
Don't worry dude, it seems it wasn't on. Simply a human error while making the TV listings.

Quality, I shall breathe a sigh of relief

Back