SCOTLAND LOVES ANIME FESTIVAL CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY WITH LONDON EXPANSION

I've been to a few SLAs in recent years, and I've had to learn to identify a film that I can skip in order to get a proper meal in, because watching multiple films in one day is surprisingly tiring. There's also not a lot of places that stay open after the final film. For me, that's usually been a film in a franchise I haven't seen, but this year is trickier in that regard lol.

As for The Castle of Cagliostro, it was actually the very first Lupin III title that I watched. The franchise isn't very lore dependant, so you can just dip in.
In regards to Lupin III, thanks. Although I'll probably at least check out Part 1. As for the meal arrangements, last time round, on days when three films were shown, I had dinner at lunchtime, and a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar between the first and second films (I save the popcorn for the third film). It didn't bother me that much, as on days where I have evening shifts at work, I always have dinner at lunchtime at home, and a packed lunch in the evening during my first break.

Back