Sami's Anime/Manga sale!

Sami

Adventurer
Hey there guys!
I've finally decided to let go of these, since I don't read/watch any of them anymore and are due to be owned by someone that'll enjoy them more than me.

All of the items come from a smoke-free home, but I DO OWN A CAT, just in case that bothers anyone at all

Sorry, but I only will accept paypal.

I'm not really looking for anything to trade, but you may offer if you like :)

Anything in bundles, I will 'break' and sell a single volume if you like.

Postage is included in the price.

ANIME

ALL DVD'S ARE REGION 2. They will work in any UK DVD player & computer (Unless of course you've changed the region code on it ;))

IMG_2108.jpg

Excel Saga vol. 4

Good condition, watched only a few times. There is slight damaged to the plastic covering (that holds the cover, if you understand what I mean?) on Volume 1. They do not contain the single sheet inside with the artwork on one side, and 'scene selection text' on the other (..It was just a small insert basically)

ONLY VOL. 4 IS AVAILABLE. 1 - 3 Have been sold, thank you.
£5

IMG_2123.jpg

Serial Experiments Lain vol. 1

Good condition, watched once.

£5

IMG_2125.jpg

Peace Maker vol. 1

Good condition, watched only once.

£4

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 1 & 2

A small bit of plastic has broken off of the vol. 2 case at the bottom edge (as seen in the second photo). Otherwise it is in good condition.
Again, only watched a few times.

£5 each or £9 for both

IMG_2121.jpg

Tsubasa Chronicle vol. 1

REGION 1. In good condition, a little bit 'roughed' up from being in a suitcase (they sure don't handle them carefully), with some dents andwhat looks like ..scraping on the plastic cover. The DVD itself plays fine. Only watched once.

£5 each or £9 for both

MANGA

IMG_2156.jpg

Earthian vol. 1 - 3

Perfect condition, only recently bought was not to my tastes. Note to any buyers that this is a shounen-ai manga, nothing explicit at all though. It's quite light if anything.

Since these are quite bulky, and thus heavier ;

£4 each or £10 for all

IMG_2157.jpg

.hack // Legend of the Twilight vol. 1 - 3 (COMPLETE)

Good condition, a tiny amount of wear from sitting on my shelves.

£3 each or £8 for all

IMG_2166.jpg

Peach Girl:Change of Heart vol. 1 - 3

Perfect Condition, was again not to my tastes, and has only been read once.

£3 each or £8 for all

IMG_2141.jpg

Train Man/Densha Otoko

Perfect condition, only read through once.

£3

IMG_2142.jpg

Black Sun/Silver Moon vol. 1

Perfect condition, read only once.

£3

EVERYTHING ELSE

IMG_2138.jpg

Bleach : Memories of Nobody Movie Guide

Small movie guide book (38 Pages), it was a gift from a friend when I was a bigger fan of Bleach (I have to say that I am not anymore, thus why I am selling it). Text is in Japanese. Voice actor interviews and Character descriptions, along with the movie preview & screenshots are included.

£2 ~Pending

IMG_2139.jpg

The art of InuYasha

Perfect condition. Unwanted gift (I have no interest in InuYasha), very informative art book, comprisons from the manga to anime adaptation, such as comparison of each scene. Original Illustrations and Character illustrations and profiles of the characters from the anime. Also an interview with the Japanese voice actors and Rumiko Takahashi. All text is in English.

£10

IMG_2136.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist ; Profiles

Excellent condition. It includes a summary of the chapters of the manga up to volume 6. Character profiles and relationships. An explanation of the Alchemy and the 'world' of Fullmetal Alchemist. Behind the scene's with the Creator, insert illustrations by other manga-ka, a bonus, unreleased 'chapter', and much more.
This book focuses on the MANGA and not the anime.

£10

-----------------------------------------

SEND ME A PM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING! :D

I have a bunch more so WATCH THIS SPACE ;)
I simply want to start off slow since ...I've not sold online before ;;;;

I will post out any items as soon as possible, which in most cases would be next day, unless I got payment in the morning and would be able to send off during that day. Of course I cannot send out on Sunday.

THANKS FOR LOOKING! (If I've buggered up somewhere, gimme a heads up!)

Hey, could you tell me which are R1 and which are R2? Also, which have English dubs, which have Japanese speaking and English subs?

Another thing, for the Excel Saga, would it be possibly to take a photo of "They do not contain the single sheet inside with the artwork on one side, and 'scene selection text' on the other (..It was just a small insert basically)" ?

P.S - You may want to lower the price on peace maker, you can get it for the same price, new, on play.com

Yagami said:
Hey, could you tell me which are R1 and which are R2? Also, which have English dubs, which have Japanese speaking and English subs?

Another thing, for the Excel Saga, would it be possibly to take a photo of "They do not contain the single sheet inside with the artwork on one side, and 'scene selection text' on the other (..It was just a small insert basically)" ?

P.S - You may want to lower the price on peace maker, you can get it for the same price, new, on play.com

Aaah, I knew I forgot something. They're all R2 *adds*.

I've added a picture to say what I mean, that's what the sheet is (and I can include in the 4th DVD, as it's still there), but I don't have the other 3 that came in the first 1 - 3 DVD's. Hopefully that can answer that for you? :)

& Thanks for the heads up XD That's what I get for not checking these things~

hey there Sami, I've just got them. They tried to deliver on tuesday (what was really fast), but it didn't fit my mailbox and I had to go pick it up today.

They are exactly like described.

Thank you!

chaos said:
hey there Sami, I've just got them. They tried to deliver on tuesday (what was really fast), but it didn't fit my mailbox and I had to go pick it up today.

They are exactly like described.

Thank you!

Wow! That was fast indeed! :D

Glad to know they got there safely, and glad they are to your liking!

Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 1 & 2 have been added.
Tsubasa Chronicle vol. 1 has been added.
Fullmetal Alchemist Profiles has been added.

Sold item 'Boogiepop Phantom' has been removed.

Thanks for looking :)

Back