Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas on Netflix Now Includes English Dub

Really? Wow maybe Netflix will see fit to do some of the other Saint Seiya series'. The show is wildly popular practically everywhere that isn't called the United States so there is some hope.

yes condensing a 150+ episode story into 12 episodes sounds like a great idea...
I didn't check that! 114 according to MAL, but also various sequels (31 OVAs and a movie and then Omega with 97 eps) and spin offs.

Maybe it'll be like the recent Legend of the Galactic Heroes which only covered the first part of the story and has plans for more to come.

I didn't check that! 114 according to MAL, but also various sequels and spin offs.

Maybe it'll be like the recent Legend of the Galactic Heroes which only covered the first part of the story and has plans for more to come.

I count hades in the episode count since its a major part of the story.

I don't think it'll go down well if they do that since it looks like a terrible CGI anime

I really loved this anime. The writing and the character development is awesome. This one of the few shows or movies that make me cry every time I watch some of the Gold Saints sacrifice their lives. I just don't understand how could somebody not like this show. If they would have continue the series is would have gotten even better. I suggest every body support this series maybe Netflix will pick it up and they will continue the series. I loved this series even more than the original. The camera angles and the writing is better than any animation I have ever seen in my life. I would give this series a 10 out of 10.

Back