Run Fatboy Run

Saw the trailer at the cinema when I saw Hot Fuzz and was already planning my trip to go see it when it gets released

The cast looks like a brilliant mix of comedy talents, this will definately be a superb Pegg film

Hyaku said:
I was expecting something South Park related when I first saw the title :lol:

South park is so cool I watched the new episode where they took the piss out of world of warcraft

run fatboy run just looks crap compared to hot fuzz

pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
I was expecting something South Park related when I first saw the title :lol:

South park is so cool I watched the new episode where they took the piss out of world of warcraft

Yeah, the part where Cartman poops on his mom's face is hilarious xD

Btw, this thread has been hijacked so badly. :twisted:

pomtry said:
The episode is funny... but a year old. The new season has been hilarious so far.

Run Fatboy Run looks fun... but where is the fatboy? Nice 80s Bowie T-Shirt though :p

kupoartist said:
pomtry said:
The episode is funny... but a year old. The new season has been hilarious so far.

Run Fatboy Run looks fun... but where is the fatboy? Nice 80s Bowie T-Shirt though :p

I Agree on the new season. although to me i think Season 10 did have a lot more though put into it. and i know they only take 5/6 days to make a episode.

Back