Rumbling Hearts (Kiminozo)

Cheeky

School Idol
Saw the first episode on a Newtype demo disc, and it seemed a bit interesting from the review. Also, some friends realised they'd seen it and Japanese and recommended it. So I bought Volume 1.

And.... I can highly recommend it! It's a romantic tradgedy, for the most part, but that makes it kinda refreshing - the characters aren't perfect, and their flaws make them seem all the more real. You can feel the tension between characters, and really sympthasise with them when the tears flow.

I can't wait for Volume 2 to turn up, and for Volume 3 to be released. Call me old fashioned, but romance done right is great (eg Kare Kano/His & Her Circumstances)

Volume 2 turned up, and I've watched the series three times now (once in English, then in Japanese, then in English again!).

It's getting more and more gripping now the tensions are coming to the surface and everything's building up to a crescendo.

I'm just wondering how on earth it's all going to end now - who's going to win and lose, in a way! Things seem pretty dire at the end of the second disc, so I can't wait to see what happens on the third and last volume (PS please don't say what happens!!!)

It's an emotional series this one, it's made me feel upset at points! But I still highly recommend it, it's that gripping for me.

Oh, and I left a review on Play.com of the first disc.

I ordered Volume 1 the other day. Its got a delivery date of Monday. Guess I’ll see soon enough if its good :p Does look good.

This is just the best anime drama I've ever watched... It will tear your heart apart... The story seems so realistic... I'm a kimi ga nozomu eien fan.... ^_^

I have been a fan for several years now since I found its name mentioned on a couple of the interentional forums I visit. It was an excellent piece of work and I am so pleased to be able to buy a UK version of it :D

Y'know... the english names of both the series and the DVDs really suck ^^;

Just a minor point - good series though, from what I've seen.

Rumbling Hearts VS The Eternity You Desire... hmmm.

Second sounds nicer, but the first is more relevant and easier to interpret for non-otakus! Gah.

I want Muv-Luv Alternative to be made into an anime!

This is a amazing series and its actually not about teenagers for a change.It is a grown up story and its one of the few anime that is not full of fanservice.

The first time i wanted Haruka to get the guy because she was in love with him first and was betrayed but then the second time i saw it from Mitsuki's point of view
The ending is very good but sad and it makes me cry every time i watch it.

I cant wait to see the OVA.

:eek:

Back