• Hitomi (Escaflowne)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osaka is so cute you just couldn't help but fall on your your knees and beg for forgiveness after damaging even a hair on her head.

Hitomi would probably just end up calling for Van anyway but I'm sure like all celebrity one-hit-wonders Van has turned to drink, drugs and rock and roll and now comfortably weighs in at a hefty 20 stone - no chance of fitting in Escaflowne then :lol: .

Ramadahl said:
Ryo Chan said:
Ramadahl said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Hitomi needs a slap. I voted Osaka.

This echos my feelings fairly well...

pfft i spit in the face of those who don't wanna be cool

Hitomi is a great, well developed character who I would be happy to vote for were she not so D*MN CLUELESS!! I was simply expressing my humble opinion that a slap would do her no end of good. I still like Escaflowne, and it's cool if you have the pendant.

Osaka isn't completely clueless? :p

Chomolungma said:
Ramadahl said:
Ryo Chan said:
Ramadahl said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Hitomi needs a slap. I voted Osaka.

This echos my feelings fairly well...

pfft i spit in the face of those who don't wanna be cool

Hitomi is a great, well developed character who I would be happy to vote for were she not so D*MN CLUELESS!! I was simply expressing my humble opinion that a slap would do her no end of good. I still like Escaflowne, and it's cool if you have the pendant.

Osaka isn't completely clueless? :p

I get your point... :oops:
Although... I don't really think Osaka is clueless as such, more like... such an airhead she's liable to be carried of by a slight breeze :roll: .
It's just... whenever Hitomi messes something up I find myself thinking "There's no use whining about this now, if you'd actually thought about what you were doing, none of this would have happened...".

It’s hard to vote in these things without thinking about the anime itself rather then the character, I know Hitomi is a bit weird or annoying and Osaka is cute and all that but Escaflowne is about 2 million times better then Azumanga Daioh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back