• Hitomi (Escaflowne)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since they are my least favourites from both series I'm not sure. Um, um, um, Hitomi gets my vote because she is athletic. ^^;;

Although Osaka is far from my favourite Azumanga character, she is at least funny (and thus gets my vote)- unlike Hitomi, who is just plain annoying.

Under the dull exterior of Osaka is a hidden ninja. She has near sluglike reflexes but this is to fool her prey when you get close BAM your down with the Osaka Rice Ball attack.

Hitomi. Considering she's the main character, she doesn't get nearly as much attention as some of the other characters in Escaflowne! :lol:

Guymelef's stand no chance against Osaka's hurled shoe.

Of course, this depends on her not intending to hit it in the first place. :mrgreen:

Well, I haven't seen Azu, but I have seen Escaflone. And here's why I'm gonna vote Hitomi...
1) More athletic.
2) She can see possible Futures.
3) She can ask Van and Allen to send in their armies of Guymelefs against 1 kid... (As long as she doesn't go Super Sayian on us, they should trounce Osaka) :twisted:

Ryo Chan said:
Ramadahl said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Hitomi needs a slap. I voted Osaka.

This echos my feelings fairly well...

pfft i spit in the face of those who don't wanna be cool

Hitomi is a great, well developed character who I would be happy to vote for were she not so D*MN CLUELESS!! I was simply expressing my humble opinion that a slap would do her no end of good. I still like Escaflowne, and it's cool if you have the pendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back