Review: Yu Yu Hakusho #2

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
I have recently published my review of MVM's Yu Yu Hakusho #2, out now in the UK.<ul><span class="menu">Yu Yu Hakusho #2 was action packed fun. While the likes of Yusuke are yet to develop any compelling personality depth and the story is still finding direction, I couldn't help but enjoy these four episodes for what they were; back to basics "supernatural combat"!</span></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewreview.php?showreview=118">Read the full review.</a>

I picked this DVD up a while ago now and am really enjoying the series so far plus its another DVD to add to the collectors Box I got with the first volume. The next volume isn't out for ages tho... :cry:

i am also really enjoying this serie, its abit of a suprize how good it is consideing i though it was going to be like dbz but its so much better.

I've been thinking about checking out this series, but the high episode count made me wary- my attempts at collecting 100+ episode series usually fizzle out or drag on forever. Still, it sounds pretty good, so I'll stick the first volume on my amazon rental list for now.

valha said:
i am also really enjoying this serie, its abit of a suprize how good it is consideing i though it was going to be like dbz but its so much better.
I had quite a few region 1 DVDs but gave up, not because of the show but because of the number of discs! I have never bought Inu Yasha for the same reason. I think volume 30 of Inuyasha has just been released and it's still only up to around episode 90 :?
It's one of the better "beat 'em up" type anime!!

Back