Review: Last Exile #2

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
I recently posted my review of Last Exile #2, another outstanding release from ADV UK in February. If loved the epic, swash-buckling adventures as seen in the likes of Star Wars, Last Exile is the series for you!<ul><span class=menu>"There's not much out there like Last Exile. Almost everything about this show- from the carefully modelled character designs to the innovative, lush setting- is original and interesting. No series since Vision of Escaflowne has put this much planning and detail into its fantastical universe, leaving me in awe of the epic country-spanning journey unfolding before my eyes."</span></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewreview.php?showreview=91">Read full review</a>

Utterly loved this volume ( Most likely as I spent a great deal of it letching over Alex Row :twisted: ) , the action was really edge of your seat stuff at times. Also, almost all the charecters so far have displayed something in themselves to make me interested in what role they will play as the greater plot unfolds. Can't wait for volume three!

the first volume review made me 90% sure it's worth seeing, and this review just took care of the other 10%! all i need now is some cash... :roll:

I'd advise you to get that cash quickly, as Last Exile is Gonzo's masterwork (except maybe the also superb Gankutsuou). It's one of those series that needs to be seen to be believed, and provides a perfect blend of plot with humour, character development with action and music with stunning visuals.

Back