Review: Abenobashi #3

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Martin Butler has taken a look at the third volume of GAINAX's parody-friendly comedy Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi #3, out now in the UK from ADV.<ul><span class="menu">"With a slight departure from the usual pattern of Arumi and Sasshi’s travels in the form of Eutus’ revelations, the third volume of Abenobashi takes a slight breather from the rapid-fire gags and adds a bit more to the explanations on why the events of the show are happening in the first place. While some viewers might find this momentary change of pace disappointing, it does add to the background story and begs the question of how this series will turn out."</span></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewreview.php?showreview=132">Read the full review.</a>

Shall be getting this one soon, as volumes 1 & 2 were the funniest (and I mean funniest) anime I have ever seen! The mech episode had me laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe and Sakura got scared coz mummy was making funny noises - laughing! :lol:

This series is on my 'to get' list, should be wallet-friendly as well at 4 volumes. Being a fan of Excel, this seems like a similar sort of thing.

Back