Revelation Announcement...

Revelation

Completely Average High School Student
Expo-Press-Release.jpg

If I could go I would be wanting the Beck stuff and the Les paul Classic, sure meeting those gals would be good but seriously the Guitar, Les Paul who wouldn't want that?

Revelation have pretty much cemented themselves as Distributor of the year in my eyes. They'd confirm that if only they'd give themselves a much more "personal" community image.
(ADV have Hugh David, Beez has Andrew, Manga has "I forget his name" guy, MVM have Tony - Revelation have... no community presence other than a faceless-forumbot)

I was just thinking "Clinkenbeard" sounds like a pirate's name, and then I realised she's the new English voice of Monkey D. Luffy :) For that reason alone, she'd be worth meeting.

Wow, I wish I could go! Laura Bailey is my favorite voice actress!

Fudce said:
Revelation have pretty much cemented themselves as Distributor of the year in my eyes. They'd confirm that if only they'd give themselves a much more "personal" community image.
(ADV have Hugh David, Beez has Andrew, Manga has "I forget his name" guy, MVM have Tony - Revelation have... no community presence other than a faceless-forumbot)

I agree, Revelation have been great this year (with the exception of that whole FMA: Movie special edition malarky)

Awesome...So wish I was able to go...love Laura Bailey...especially considering some of her credits (Kid Trunks and Chi Chi of DBZ and DB respectively... Rayne in the VG Bloodrayne...etc)...

thekendyman said:
If I could go I would be wanting the Beck stuff and the Les paul Classic, sure meeting those gals would be good but seriously the Guitar, Les Paul who wouldn't want that?
I want that guitar so bad. I mean, a genuine Les Paul...now that's what I call an awesome prize!

Back