Retarded moments.

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
We've all had them; those times when you just did something retarded... :lol:

For me, it would have to be the time I threw a superball (big size) at the wall as hard as I could, not even thinking about the consequences. :lol:

During it's rampage, it knocked a clock off the wall (smashing the face), hit one of my friends in the chest, and ricoheted off of my monitor, leaving a dent in it. :lol:

To be honest, I always have retarded moments (my brother could probably back me up on that one). The latest is probably shouting out a randomers name, because my friend told me that they lived there and that was their name, so there's me shouting it out, and she answered! :?

Retarded moments

Burnt a huge whole in my brand new £50 jeans

Shouted for a person who I thought was someone I knew

Road my bike off A 5ft wall and the seat landed on my nuts A painful retarded moment

Theres a lot more but that will have to do.

Cutting a cork off of a cork screw (it was one of those things that had arms that you pull and the cork was stuck) with a sharp knife towards my thumb.

No prizes for guessing what happened next.

Got wound up and hit the wall... no literally I hit the wall, shattered a few bones in my hand.

During a science lesson we were boiling water in a kettle to see how heat conducts and I though the teacher had left the bung out, so I put in in..... huge bang and the kettle exploded, luckily no one was hurt

McIcy said:
Got wound up and hit the wall... no literally I hit the wall, shattered a few bones in my hand.

During a science lesson we were boiling water in a kettle to see how heat conducts and I though the teacher had left the bung out, so I put in in..... huge bang and the kettle exploded, luckily no one was hurt

Once again, the day was saved, thanks to: McIcy. 8)

there not retarded they are 'special' and believe me i have had some of them!
Like going to a majorly posh restarant, bad idea for me, ordering bangers and mash, then wearing the ice cream i order and when the waitress came over i managed to cover her in my ice cream too! I was soo embarised!! :oops:

I once tried to jump A small river because all my freinds where doing it. Gues what happened :oops: I Didnt make the jump Ilanded just on the edge Twisted my ankle and landed in the river. So when you try jumping a small river dont :x

I had a sprained ankle for about 2 weeks but at least it got me out of schoool 8)

Pomtry said:
I once tried to jump A small river because all my freinds where doing it. Gues what happened :oops: I Didnt make the jump Ilanded just on the edge Twisted my ankle and landed in the river. So when you try jumping a small river dont :x

I had a sprained ankle for about 2 weeks but at least it got me out of schoool 8)
Speaking of jumping over things, I once tried to jump over a tennis net on a tarmac tennis court. My foor got caught, and since it was a tight net, my head hit the ground very quickly and hard.

Maxon said:
Pomtry said:

Speaking of jumping over things, I once tried to jump over a tennis net on a tarmac tennis court. My foor got caught, and since it was a tight net, my head hit the ground very quickly and hard.

Yep done that a few times, hurts like hell

Once i was cycling,and not paying much attention to where i was going.I smashed right into a wall,where there also happened to be a huge nettle bush.I fell right into it.

Stupid thing is,i did it again on the way back.Why and how that happened,i really don't know.

TRASHBAT said:
Once i was cycling,and not paying much attention to where i was going.I smashed right into a wall,where there also happened to be a huge nettle bush.I fell right into it.

Stupid thing is,i did it again on the way back.Why and how that happened,i really don't know.

O trashbat trust you! Once is silly twice tut tut! lol
<3

I have way too many of these.
One of them was when I called my friends living cat by the name of her cat that had just died. I always got there names mixed up when both were living but this was just bad.
When I got drunk and stole a lot of clothes out of a random wardrobe and paraded around in them down the highstreet...apparently screaming about how gorgeous I was.
And you know those patio doors where they are kinda seethrough so you get confused and you think there open?
Walked into it 5 times
When will I ever learn

Back