Resident Evil: Extinction

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Resident Evil: Extinction

Looking alot more like the games itself the third film in the Resident Evil Saga brings in some of the more known emenies. Milla Jovovich is back as Alice, kicking the undead ass across the Nevada Desert. I especially like the way Vegas now looks. I love these films as they are all about action, gun fire and mass bodycounts.

Synopsis

Years after the Raccoon City disaster, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is on her own knowing that she has become a liability and could endanger those around her is struggling to survive and bring down the Umbrella Corporation lead by the sinister Albert Wesker (Jason O'Mara) and head researcher Dr. Issacs (Ian Glen). Meanwhile traveling through the Nevada Desert and through the ruins of Las Vegas Carlos Olivera, (Oded Fehr) L.J., (Mike Epps) and new survivors K-Mart, (Spencer Locke) Claire Redfield,(Ali Larter) and Nurse Betty (Ashanti) must fight to survive extinction against hoards of zombies, killer crows and the most terrifying creatures created as a result of the deadly T-Virus that has killed millions.

TRAILER

I saw the trailer for this a week ago or so, looks not to bad. I did like the first two films, though i found the second one far more better. Only thing i am wondering where is Jill gone? =/

Sienna Guillory is no longer in the film, she left or something. Yeah, I seen the trailer like a week ago and posted it on the "What films do you want to watch" topic, hopefully it'll be half decent this time.

This is weird I really liked the first one, and found it more believable than the 2nd one, not sure why but the 2nd one although superior in action lacked in story for me

Probably with the second one them tried to implement more actually game storylines within it, unlike the first one which was just set before Resident Evil 1 and had no ties to it at all except being in Raccoon Forest Umbrella Mansion.

I LOVED the first one...I've got the second one on DVD, but I still haven't got around to watching it yet.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch them both soon, then I'll probably wait until this new one comes out on DVD...hopefully not too long after the cinema release. >_<

I re watched to fist and I still couldnt get to like it but I have gotten a little better at not falling asleep while watching it :twisted:

Hovis! said:
This should be a crap-but-good film and should be entertaining. I hope.

A real hack, slash and leave your minds at the door kinda movie, we haven't had one in so long I have been craving something like this

Back