Resident Evil 4 - Really That Great?

rocklee said:
lmao
i've never played resi zero..didn't have a gamecube..i gotta wii now so i guess i could buy it...
i really don't have one that i hate the ones i have played were all fab!
lol ask them if the can put pink fluffy zombie elephants in the game so we can moan bout it lmao XD

Play the remake on the gamecube - thats great - I liked zero because you can drop items and the character switch thing works well - but the only problem is they completely got rid of the boxes - if they did the item drop with a few boxes then they would have cracked it! apart from that its a great game!!

hahaha lets complain about it! hmmm or a collection of zombies dressed as willy wonka?? with maybe an appearance from David Hasselhoff

an appearance by some really mardy "celebrity" who loves themselves so much!
i'll prob get the re makes of the resis for my wii...need to get a gamecube controller and memory card
in the umbrella chronicles does anyone know who the zombies are gonna move is it the classical slow crawl or are they gonna run at you and scare the crap outta you

I've been forgetfull lately, i only remembered about the GC remake of Resi 1 when i saw it sitting next to my other GC games. That was a sign that remakes could be done and done really well. I always thought that the crimson heads could be some of missing link between zombies and lickers :p

BlackWolf said:
I've been forgetfull lately, i only remembered about the GC remake of Resi 1 when i saw it sitting next to my other GC games. That was a sign that remakes could be done and done really well. I always thought that the crimson heads could be some of missing link between zombies and lickers :p

Its the only remake of a game that has been done really well! there maybe others but I havent found them yet - yeah I forgot about the crimson heads for a minute interesting thought about the lickers!

Churchy99 said:
BlackWolf said:

Its the only remake of a game that has been done really well! there maybe others but I havent found them yet - yeah I forgot about the crimson heads for a minute interesting thought about the lickers!
You forget the Remake of the first Met Gear Solid. Now that was a good remake :wink: Think that was GC also...

BlackWolf said:
rocklee said:
i did think resi 4 was a let down they changed leon! (he had a high voice and ginger hair!) he was way better in resi 2!

He was ginger? :eek: He didn't look that different to me
well he looked ginger on the ps version..hooray if he was! need more ginger people in games and anime : ichigo,kyo...umm some others lmao

Back