Remote

Stuart

School Idol
Finished the first volume last night, not suprised it spawned a TV show in Japan, it's a very taut, intelligent and well written manga. The artwork is a wee bit simplistic to begin with but gets much better after the first couple of chapters.

The main protagonist is Kurumi Ayaki a retired traffic cop who joins a secular division of the police to pay for her upcoming wedding. Unit A are an elite unit who tackle unsolved crimes headed by the enigmatic but brilliant Det. Himuro who's unable to feel emotions and cannot leave his basement. He and Kurumi solve crimes using a mobile link hence the title.

This is an intruiging if somewhat light hearted stab at the serial killer genre and I for one am looking forward to the next 3 volumes.

I really like this manga actually , picked up the first volume recently. The charecters are pretty interesting , and the story is pretty intriguing so far. Going to recommend it too , looking forward to reading more.

Forgot to mention that I read the second volume of this a while ago now , and found it better than the first . Interesting spin on a crime fighting series , I liked it more than the first book and with a fair few volumes to go , im curious to see how things will take its course when I get around to buying a new volume.

Back