Release schedules

Cheers for the heads up mate. Seems this must be something pretty recent-- I'll post about it on the main site a little later. (Typical this would happen the day before its highly anticipated first release ;) )

God dammit. Amazon seems to reflect this idea.

Maybe Amazons where Capuchin found out about GITS getting delayed until the 27th, I think we all know Amazons abit hit and miss with release dates (they still haven’t even changed the cover art lol) but then again this is a Manga title and a delay doesn’t surprise me. Oh well, I’m looking forward to the DVD either way. :)

Its annoying how these things randomly change. A lot of our release dates are based on early 'predictions' from the likes of Play.com, and I've already missed a few random delays, so now I tend to check everything over with the press releases too.

I was beginning to wonder where my review copy had got to, and even emailed The Associates to see where it had got to. Seems they didn't have any notification that the date was changing either; the reply I got was just "we haven't got them yet either, it's very annoying" (or words to that effect).

I hope it's not going to keep getting pushed back, but I assume it's been caused by a fairly significant problem if they had to stall it this close to the actual "finalised" release date.

Just to add, I've seen a release date for three Gundam Wing box sets priced at £29.99 each, they all come with a figure and are meant to be released on 27/09/04...
I'd think these would be collections of the discs already out.

just a suggestion, but I think it would be a good idea to keep a list of recent releases (possibly on a different page) like animejin used to.

Paul said:
Its annoying how these things randomly change. A lot of our release dates are based on early 'predictions' from the likes of Play.com, and I've already missed a few random delays, so now I tend to check everything over with the press releases too.

if they eva platinum release date on play.com moves, i won't be happy. this is my first post, by the way. :D great looking forum. the attachments and quick reply features are especially cool.

Back