Red garden

mbygons

Brigade Leader
I just noticed that adv has red garden set for an october release in the UK. Im impressed considering that's just after the US version. I've really been looking forward to this release and will now not have to import it from the US.

They have a trailer on their site at http://www.advfilms.co.uk/trailers_red_garden.asp

Good to see that anime is making its way here faster, they had coyote ragtime show not to long after the US release as well.

that is a surprise. Maybe this means ADV are going to start launching all stuff at the same time. I'm currently annoyed at ADV due to the fact they launch nearly all they're series as boxsets in the US but we barely see anyway meaning we have to buy the individual DVDs.

Also Red Garden is GONZO, I wonder if this means they'll be launching the other GONZO series the got a few months ago, I really want to get Pumpkin scissors on DVD.

ADV have confirmed that they have all 4 of the Gonzo series that were announced a few months ago. Obviously Red Garden is the first to be confirmed, given that it's the one thats going to be released first in the US.

Back