Recommend Xbox Live Arcade Games

Hawthorns

Student Council President
I completed Bastion yesterday, played through it twice and got all of the achievements but now I'm looking for one or two more games to tide me over until the onslaught of retail games over the coming months. What does AUKN recommend?

Trials HD is a pretty fun game if your into physics games, there is a trial version you can get just in case you don't want to buy it straight off.

LIMBO won't tide you over for very long but I really love that game so hard. It's just a wonderful experience.

I'd also recommend Perfect Dark Arcade, that'll tide you over for quite a while and still holds up as a great FPS.

I played the Trials HD demo a while back, I might have to download it again and see if it would warrant a full purchase. As for LIMBO, I already have that, great game :). I'll take a look at Perfect Dark too.

Hawthorns said:
I played the Trials HD demo a while back, I might have to download it again and see if it would warrant a full purchase. As for LIMBO, I already have that, great game :). I'll take a look at Perfect Dark too.

I myself havent purchased the full game, its just the demo is very fun to play :p

Outrun Online Arcade for the rush and the music and the glorious SEGA blue skies. Great high-score game. If you want it be quick, though, as it's supposedly being removed in December.

Outrun is a good shout actually. I'll have a look for the trial. I'm not a massive fan of fighters but there's no harm in checking them out. Thanks guys. :)

Bahh, i was going to recommend Bastion too. Erm, depends if you are looking for a puzzle or full-like game. If a full-like, i'd say go out and get Beyond Good & Evil, since i believe that's down as an XBLA game. Perfect Dark is also a good call i have to say. Erm, as for anything else, i really wish i was at the flat, since i could recommend more then.

Arbalest said:
Bahh, i was going to recommend Bastion too. Erm, depends if you are looking for a puzzle or full-like game. If a full-like, i'd say go out and get Beyond Good & Evil, since i believe that's down as an XBLA game. Perfect Dark is also a good call i have to say. Erm, as for anything else, i really wish i was at the flat, since i could recommend more then.

I think BGE is a "classic" not an arcade game, but don't quote me, since I think Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are arcade games, so it's possible.

I already have BGE actually, I completely forgot. Should get around to finishing that one.

Just been playing the second Death Spank but not really enjoying it. Killing stuff is fun enough but I find myself just skipping all of the dialogue. Is that bad of me?

Back