reccomendations; older R2 dvd's I can pick up on the cheap.

masaki86

Brigade Leader
I recently finished collecting rahxephon with a purchase of volume 6(of 7). In all, the whole 7 disc collection cost me around £30 to buy through ebay and amazon sellers.

Anyone got any reccomendations for other shows that I might be able to do the same with? Excel Saga springs to mind.....basically, anything very good, but also, released a while ago.

cheers.

I'm impressed you managed to get the entire RX series for just 30 quid. :shock:

Noir, definitely try Noir if you haven't gotten it already. By now it shouldn't be difficult to track down cheap copies.

Hellsing ought to be going at a decent price now as well, assuming you're into that kind of show (pretty heavy on the violence and action, but it's pretty stylish in what it does. If you're not looking for anything intellectual, then Alucard's your man :) ).

Also, SelectCheaper.com are selling the Tenchi Muyo boxset for a little under 11 quid. I'm not quite sure how legit the site is though. I ordered it, it ought to arrive for me sometime between monday and wednesday, I'll let you know when it does.

Hmm...

Nadesico maybe? I know the boxset can be found easily for around 40-50. Maybe you can find the individual DVD's on ebay cheaper.

Memories is on play.com for only 6.99 - it's amazing! Their sale doesn't have much anime on it at the mo actually, which is unusual. They have one or two of BGCT2040 and Serial Experments Lain discs on special offer though.

blah have a big anime sale at the moment try that.

on the r2 cheap box set front try
gits:sac - £30 is an amazing price
fist of the north star - old school but i like it, this is £30 for 36 eps
robotech box sets - manga are releasing 6 boxset with 12eps each for £12each.
sakura wars- a adv box set you can find cheap
generator gawl- a very good overlooked series from adv
bubblegum crisis - a good mvm box set
bubblegum crisis tokyo - a great series in a adv box set.

if you aloud to sell stuff here i have these for sale (if not edit this,sorry)

if youre interested in a bubblegum crisis tokyo uk box set i have a spare unopened one i will sell for £35 with p+p i will also add a free gift if you want it (i cant say but its bubblegum related).

also i have an unopened region 1 box set of silent mobius i anyone wants it for £25 with p+p (6 dvds 26 eps), i quite good series from what ive seen.

Back