Re:Zero Season 2 Anime Finally Announced

Looks like I better get on with reading the LNs before this starts again! For all of its fault, Re:Zero was quite enjoyable so I'm looking forward to its return.

I still don't know if I like Re:Zero. Watching it weekly was an incredibly frustrating experience. I did make it all the way through though.

I still don't know if I like Re:Zero. Watching it weekly was an incredibly frustrating experience. I did make it all the way through though.
I can imagine so! While watching I found first half pretty good and interesting but the 2nd half I was bored out my mind and found myself fast fwding parts of eps!

I'll never understand why people think fast forwarding something is the solution to boredom. Surely you're just going to get more and more confused and care less and less about whats going on? Seems very counterproductive to me. :confused:

Watching at 1.5 speed or something would be a better idea.

Emilia being voiced by Megumin's voice actor and roswaal being voiced by dio's voice actor, how much better can it get

Looks like I better get on with reading the LNs before this starts again! For all of its fault, Re:Zero was quite enjoyable so I'm looking forward to its return.
Seconded, it's one of those LNs that I haven't got round to yet.

That may be because I never really got into the anime either. It was one of those shows that I tended to enjoy when I actually put the episode on, but for some reason I rarely felt like putting the episodes on in the first place...

Back