Rave Master February debut on Toonami UK

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
According to their February TV schedule, Toonami UK will begin their weekday showings of Rave Master on Monday 7th February at 5.30pm (with a repeat showing the following morning at 7.30am).

<a href="http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,714,rpxluz,groove_adventur.html">Rave Master</a> is a 51-episode action-adventure anime that has been showing on the US Cartoon Network for a long time now. We are still waiting to hear about when One Piece and the Adult Swim block will join Rave Master on Toonami UK.

I first saw Rave about 2 1/2 years ago but gave up on episode 15! I haven't bothered watching anime on TV for a long time as I would rather watch unedited anime and at a time when I want to rather than a set TV time.

IanC said:
Everytime someones says that i :roll:

Its actually relatively unedited, apart from the fact its fullscreen not widescreen.

That's hard to believe after the mess they made of Initial D (tokyopop) that is.

You know, I'd welcome any anime on UK TV at the moment; even if it is butchered like a joint of meat..in...a..butcher's..shop. Sorry, that was awful ^^

Besides, beggars can't be choosers, 'ey?

Shenny said:
How can they? Its a show about cars...

Because there fools, considering there Manga is done very well you'd think it'll be the same for anime but nooooo...!

I think that Richy has perfectly summed the anime situation up. We can't really be choosers at the moment.

I've just stubled upon a great idea - even if you don't want to watch it, leave it on every day so the ratings soar and Toonami sees that there is an audience for anime that's not Dragonball or its equally bad varients!

Then again they may just make the t.v. stations think that it attracts kids and they'll put all their effort into catering for kids.

Back