Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Home Alone Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Home Alone puts the spotlight on Sakuta's little sister, Kaede. In this emotional story, she begins to take her first steps to overcoming her anxiety and moving on with her life.

Continue reading...

I like the sound of this one a lot, but don't really have interest in the rest of the series, would it still be possible to read it?

I like the sound of this one a lot, but don't really have interest in the rest of the series, would it still be possible to read it?

Unfortunately, I don't think it would be a good read isolated from the rest of the series since it depends on the character development from early books a little too much. :(

Unfortunately, I don't think it would be a good read isolated from the rest of the series since it depends on the character development from early books a little too much. :(
Ahhh I see, thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately a shame as I don't really have interest in the main story, I just really like the concept of a little sister overcoming her anxiety.

Back