RaptureTV fail to air latest episode of Wolf's Rain

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Last night (Thursday, 12th January) UK TV channel RaptureTV failed to air the scheduled new episode (episode 9) of Wolf's Rain, instead broadcasting an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist.

The digitial channel has since acknowledged that this was a scheduling error on their part and promised that this week's episode of Wolf's Rain will appear in their Sunday anime block (from 8pm till 9pm) as well as being replayed the following week on Thursday.

they said they were going to replay the first fullmetal alchemist on the following tuesday, after they messed the showing of that up, but it was the next one in the series they showed.

i'm going to have to steal the Sky box on sunday night from the rest of my family now.

They are making too many mistakes, they really need that new playing system asap, they have said many a time that the thing that they use to play the programmes, is outdated and pretty crap, so what are they waiting for :/

DaNiMé said:
They are making too many mistakes, they really need that new playing system asap, they have said many a time that the thing that they use to play the programmes, is outdated and pretty crap, so what are they waiting for :/

i agree with you there...rapture have been making a few errors with there programs and so they should really update what they use to play the programs, maybe then the errors will happen less.

i agree with you there...rapture have been making a few errors with there programs and so they should really update what they use to play the programs, maybe then the errors will happen less.

u want to pay them £10,000 to afford new equiptment feel free :p

Ryo Chan said:

No, they said that they were going to upgrade soon anyway...

ive seen it happen on other channels before, with scheduling errors. i'd rather just get the boxset of wolf's rain.

DaNiMé said:
Ryo Chan said:

No, they said that they were going to upgrade soon anyway...

the sooner they upgrade, the better is all i can say

Back