McIcy

Mushi-shi
Click here for the Trailer

Oh god so much blood and guts, I mean in the trailer alone he:
- Cuts a guys head off
- Guts someone like a fish
- rips a guys throat out with his bare hands
- 50. caliber guns pops heads in a truck and at poit blank range

Stallone looks old though, but I have to say i will probably be watching this just for the fact that its a no holds bar action film and I have been craving stuff like this at the cinema for ages as I am sick of slasher horrors and comic book sequels I want blood and violence dammit

I just couldn't resist posting this pic:

663n5nk.jpg

I'm not as big of a fan of action movies as I used to be, but I'll still watch it maybe >_>

Lupus Inu said:
This movie doesn't need a plot to me, it's random gore, so it's an instant winna. Also lol @ Stallowned.
The whole point of Rambo... well except the first one, that actually had something behind it.

First blood 1 & 2 had a story, 3 was a bit of a cash cow cause it was a bit of rambo meets desert storm

This Time Hes gonna go in to get the guys who took his boat, so really hes gonna get his boat back

Saw this this morning...i usually prefer more thought provoking Indie films, but I'm a sucker for a good, mindless action movie. This fits the bill perfectly..:)

Hi,
I have seen Rambo movies and read of many stories featuring rambo.I am a great fan of Sylvestor.It will be a treat to watch him again in action.

c'mon ROCKY

And to think I thought Stallone was getting too old for this...Seems like you can never be told old to cut poeples throats, shoot them in the face at close range with a gun mounted on the back of a truck ect.

Back