Rage etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos

The Boss
That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
Also, this site is **** slow, and its members are even slower. I knew about this days ago, posted about it in the sales thread hours before... AND STILL SOME NUMBNUTS MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT. **** amateurs; I can't work with them...
Maybe it was because the way you treat everybody, many choose to simply ignore you...

Maybe if you adopted the same tone of your reviews with your interactions with others, you might get more attention from others, just an idea here.

That and what maestro said.

I treat those who deserve respect with respect. (That's why I'm only nice when referring to myself, generally.)

Dangerous Dave should've known better than to disrespect one such as myself by not giving credit for me making this grand discovery. He needs to learn where he's at on the MAL food chain, or I'll be forced to view him as another 'TTGL Tard'.

...I'm an accepting person, though, so if he offers a sincere apology, I'll promise not to make him cry like Geek.

I treat those who deserve respect with respect. (That's why I'm only nice when referring to myself, generally.)
LOL! =D Sorry, were you serious there?

zeldafreak said:
chaos said:
LOL! =D Sorry, were you serious there?

I think he was, mental problems may be at the root of it.

Did you use your prowess in the field of psychology to come to deduce this?

I'll make you a deal: you help me with these "mental problems" and in return - out of the kindness of my heart - I'll teach you that the names of people and towns should start with capital letters.

If that doesn't sound tempting, I suggest you go and **** yourself; taking your insightful self elsewhere.

Did you use your prowess in the field of psychology to come to deduce this?

No I used my prowess in the field of douche-detecting to figure out your mental instability was affecting your judgement and discussions.

I'll make you a deal: you help me with these "mental problems" and in return - out of the kindness of my heart - I'll teach you that the names of people and towns should start with capital letters.

Grammar Nazis are the lowest form of life on the internet. So what if in my haste to fill in my application I missed out a few capital letters here and there, I use them where it counts, like in my degree studies.

If that doesn't sound tempting, I suggest you go and **** yourself; taking your insightful self elsewhere.

And here we have the aggressive outburst. You really are making yourself look pathetic, you do not need anyone else's assistance when it comes to that.

If you insist on continuing this half arsed discussion, then please PM me instead of further polluting the message boards with your nonsense.

See? You CAN do it; if you try. I may have misjudged you; thinking of you as a complete idiot because of your Bleach comments and inability to capitalize 'Birmingham', and I apologize for that: you're just an average, everyday idiot.

Douche-detecting, you say? In return, I say you've spent too much time conversing with Americans if you think that's terribly insulting. Fail.

I hate to break it to you but, as troubled as I am, I'm just a bit of a penis, tbh. Bravo for attempting to link my actions into "mental instability", though - it's always good to see an idiot try to make himself look half-intelligent and fail first-hand, after all.

Grammar Nazi? Nah, it's just, when someone doesn't even know they should capitalize their own name and town, it irks me because the person in question is, put bluntly, a moron.

I do appreciate your PM offer, but I'd rather handle this here. It won't be entertaining to type to a dullard when there's no public drama involved. I'm all for entertainment, me.

Speak to you again soon, Freak!

Edit: Zelda's over-rated.

Uh oh! This discussion has gone bye bye! Take it to PMs, please.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back