Purely out of bored interest, and not for attention...

Tell me what the problem is, calmly.

• insane; possible future serial killer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • so ronery; needs friendship and love

• i disagree with everyone and think ur a nice guy; one who's misunderstood by the ignorant masses and

• sex pest; should be put on the internet cat girl register

• homophobic; hates queers and doesn't understand that gayness is genetic

• ur misogynistic; hating on womens and needing to prove ur superior

• ur a misanthrope and hate everyone equally

• is too close for comfort with his dog, Princess

• in order to get attention, u try to make urself into something ur not. and you like drama like a pro

• Total voters
Chaz said:
Aironic said:
cardybean said:
I don't know who Geek is haha, so dunno what I'm trying to be!

Hmm, I see...

Well, we can easily sort this out with a very straightforward question: When you see a naked man, how does such a sight make you feel? Where do your eyes focus?
Dude, dude, dude... You should know that the 1st thing you would probably see is the guy's upper body (unless in a totally different situation...), so the question is irrelivent.

Really? But didn't you argue against gender-free toilets out of the fear of girls pointing and laughing? Wouldn't your eyes aim DOWN THERE naturally, for comparison purposes?

Hehe, well, if they were proper women (and none of the sex-organ-altered), then all I needed to see was the upper body, right? Or are you saying men and women naturally look the same? *Grin*

Edit: Wait... I just realised something... when you're in the toilet, Girls and guys "let loose" in different ways unless you dump. So that's quite an obvious observation anyways...

Yeah, no matter what situtation, eyes would automatically be drawn to the fleshy peninsula. I'm not sure why though... Probably because it's most shocking and unexpected thing. So he's a dick then? Is that what you're saying? lol

Wow, I'm now more shocked of that answer. XD
The original question is to ask where would you look and would you be attracted to anywhere specific with your eyes, but if you're gonna call him a dick, then who am I to question someone's opinion. ;)

cardybean said:
Otaku-san said:
cardybean said:
This thread is trash, and serves no purpose but board pollution.

You must be new here, welcome :D

No, I've been on here longer than you, although only slightly. Just tend not to post a lot. This thread was just slithgly OTT when it comes to lack of value in content, though!

I know I was just noting your obviousness like a newb, sorta like the guy who'd point out that Barack Obama is black

That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
cardybean wrote:

I don't know who Geek is haha, so dunno what I'm trying to be!

Hmm, I see...

Well, we can easily sort this out with a very straightforward question: When you see a naked man, how does such a sight make you feel? Where do your eyes focus?

Hmm that depends on the distance of the subject, height of the man and whether he's doing a handstand at the time.
Thing is I'd be more concerned how the **** I got in Briton and what possessed me to do so. If my eye's would advert to the man in question, I might just look to see how many moles where on his back

Back