PSP game reccommendations please

GrantM

Dandy Guy, in Space
I'm thinking of trying to get the following PSP games...

-Lemmings
-Tales Of Eternia
-Wipeout Pure
-Locoroco
-Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

hmm i'd recomend Lumines, if you like Puzzle style games. I'm trying to get Tales of Eternia myself. It looks very good

I suggest the following games based on my own PSP collection:

Lumines
LocoRoco
Tales of Eternia
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Wipeout Pure

Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
Dragonball Z Shin Budokai

They're my best 2 games =/ and I was actually surprised how good Shin Budokai is, if you like fighting games, you'll like it. If you like DBZ, you will love it. Actually if you just like games in general it's worth a play.

If I were to go for a fighting game for my PSP I would just buy Street Fighter, you can never go wrong with a good old Street Fighter game.

Dude theres one game every PSP owner should have GRAND THEFT AUTO LIBERTY CITY STORIES

also may I suggest Tales of Eternia really good game

GTA - Not much needs to be said..
MegaMan Powered Up - Remake of the very first Megaman game with 3D models/environments. HIGHLY underrated game. (Best game on PSP IMHO. lol)
DJMAX Portable - If you can import this then DO IT. You will not regret it.
Tales of Eternia - Classic port.
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - Diagonals are hard to do though, buy the d-pad add on if you can.

Depends on what you like..

I personally recomend MediEvil: ressurection and Samurai Warriors: State of War. Breath of Fire 3 and Dynasty Warriors are good as well..

Sage said:
MegaMan Powered Up - Remake of the very first Megaman game with 3D models/environments. HIGHLY underrated game. (Best game on PSP IMHO. lol)

I agree with you both the Megaman Remakes on the PSP are great.

GTA
Virtua Tennis World Tour
Tales of Eterina
Monster Hunter
PES 5 is addictive
Locoroco
Luminies (hope I spelt it right lol)
The Burnout game for PSP OWNZZZZZZ
Ridge Racers
Guilty Gear X #Reload - though its a direct port its still cool

Back