PSP + 2 UMDs (No Longer for Sale)

mr-brett

Kiznaiver
This is a US psp with all the stuff from the box and that including a 32mb card and you'll get an adater to plug it into UK mains. It's all in pretty good condition, no dead pixels or scratches on the screen.

As you can see in the picture the UMDS are Sin City and Starship Troopers.
I should also point out that a US psp will only play US UMDs films but will play UK games.

I'm open to offers but i'm thinking about £80 including P&P.

I'd prefer Check or Postal Order but i am flexible about payment.

DSCN1976.jpg

SORRY NO LONGER FOR SALE

hopeful_monster said:
which region is it? Heard that these things have regions similar to DVD's.

Like i said for UMD films it's NTSC but games are region free.

adamcube said:
I'll make an offer of £30 for if you get to a point where you're really desperate to get rid of it.

Thanks i'll bere that in mind, always good to know theres someone there to take advantage of you when you're desperate, nah i'm jossing you i'd rather give it a mate or something than sell it for £30.

mr-brett said:
adamcube said:
I'll make an offer of £30 for if you get to a point where you're really desperate to get rid of it.

Thanks i'll bere that in mind, always good to know theres someone there to take advantage of you when you're desperate, nah i'm jossing you i'd rather give it a mate or something than sell it for £30.

Sorry, didn't mean any offence... :(

I was actually being serious though! :D

Sorry guys i've been off-line for a couple of weeks as i just moved into my halls and didn't a computer.

I know what you mean thund3r but feel free to contact me if you do decid you want it.

Tricky i think you pm'd me so for the benefit of everyone else i think it's fireware 2.6 but not sure but i do know it's not 1.5.

Back