Ps3 seems a hit in america

Gacha

Stand User
I was flicking through the channels and some news report was on about the ps3.

People where camping outside the shops for it i mean they spent 3-4days outside.

People paid others to wait inline for them.

So much for sony going bankrup :roll:

Also people are excited by the wii

It's amazing how impaicent people are :shock:

doesn't mean it's a hit, just too many sony fanboys lol

and even if they sell every single console they make, they won't break even from how much the ps3 costs for 5 years

hmm....from what i remember..it costs more to make the PS3 than it is to by one. i still think it is way overpriced so if i am to get one..the price needs to fall a lot. And at the moment there isn't too many games out on it that interest me

The London expo in May was when I coined that phrase actually, as I justified getting a photo of a guy in a Tonberry suit 'doink'ing me ^^;

Good times =D

Queuing for a week? I really want one but I'd rather wat a few months rather than queue a week and still not be guaranteed to get one.

9000.gif

this is all i am going to show LOL
(i posted the same thing on another topic on the forums..)

However brought back the "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!" 4chan meme, I'm really going to shoot them. >_>

But I pity their souls if once they buy it it has so many internal problems.

i just watched the whole gamespot.com PS3 launch feature, and it was pretty crazy and cool.
so a few hours after reading the gaming news and stuff and man, peep's there are.....raw.

Gamespot.com - Brendan Sinclair said:
With PlayStation 3 systems fetching thousands of dollars on eBay and gamers across the country lining up to purchase Sony's $500 and $600 consoles, some unscrupulous people are seeing the launch as a quick way to make a buck at someone else's expense.

The Sacremento Bee is reporting that "at least four" PS3 systems were stolen, along with several Xbox 360s from an Elk Grove, California, GameStop by a pair of armed men Thursday morning. Elk Grove police responded by notifying local retailers and nearby police departments of the theft and advised those lining up for the system not to do so alone, and not to bring cash.

Meanwhile, Eugene, Oregon's KMTR News is reporting that three men who had been camped out in front of a Circuit City waiting for the Friday launch of the PlayStation 3 were robbed early Thursday morning.

According to the station's report, the three had left the line temporarily and were stopped by a pair of masked men as they passed a nearby Target. The two men led the trio behind the store and mugged them. Police used mall surveillance tapes to retrace the robbers' steps after the crime and were able to recover some stolen goods, including a wallet.

[UPDATE] The Associated Press is reporting on another PS3 launch incident, this one involving two men armed with guns sticking up a line of 15-20 people waiting outside a Putnam, Connecticut, Wal-Mart overnight. The two men demanded money from the group, and when one of the customers resisted, he was shot in the chest and shoulder. The AP reports that the victim is in stable condition with non-life-threatening injuries. The police are now searching for the gunmen, both believed to be in their teens.

i wouldnt be suprised to see the 'thugs' of the UK doing this.

Back