PS3 may still be £425..

Daggar

Kiznaiver
But apparently all PS3 consoles can now come with 2 free games and 2 free wireless controller, (was shown on the news for some reason..)

If this is true.. look at it this way.

PS3 games = at least £50-60. 2 would be at least £100.
Controllers = between £20-40 I believe.. that is at least £40

So £140 of games and such, would mean basically the PS3 would be only £285.

Still pricey, but seems better if you look at it this way.

Even still, a price drop for the UK would be better for sony, it would mean that the price would be more reasonable, and would attract more sales. So you can get 2 free games and 2 free controllers, its still a high price to pay.

Games are just not worth that much to me...

Especially when I have so many emulators, plus my PS2 and Gamecube and my laptop itself. Is it really worth spending that much for the new generation of games? Not in my opinion.

The new version of the PS3 comeing out is meant for Online gameing.. I'm not big on online gameing.

besides.. it will be much more expensive, and without the free game/controllers no doubt.

I have to admit that i am very tempted, a friend of mine bought one off of ebay today and so i've had ps3 speak all day. :roll:

A price drop would of course go down very smoothly but it doesnt look like its gonna come any time soon with this special offer, not for at least a year i reckon unless sales nosedive or something terrible happens. Who knows, i might get one, the whole free online play, crazy stupid graphics and the ability to put linux on it is pretty sweet. Oh and i do prefer the sony exclusives to 360, aside from Fable 2, i wanna pet dog!

So yeah, i probably will get one soon....but i want that damn Platinum Evangelion Box set first :lol:

I'll be buying the PS3 about october time hopefully by then they games that come with it will be games I really wanna play.

McIcy said:
I'll be buying the PS3 about october time hopefully by then they games that come with it will be games I really wanna play.

So You want it for GTA IV basically; its understandable! :D

McIcy said:

Doesn't the 360 have GTA plus two new episode coming out in 2008. So doesn't that extend the fun in GTA O_O

Chrono Demon said:
McIcy said:

Doesn't the 360 have GTA plus two new episode coming out in 2008. So doesn't that extend the fun in GTA O_O

Yeah, but GTA was the only PS3 title i could think off being released in October, even though, i am sure there are more intriguing games being released that same month, ah well.

Jayme said:
Chrono Demon said:
McIcy said:

Yeah, but GTA was the only PS3 title i could think off being released in October, even though, i am sure there are more intriguing games being released that same month, ah well.

Hehe i'm too busy drooling over Warhawk and Little Big Planet. The music from LBP might just be the happiest since Loco Roco.

Aside from that i think theres quite a lot of things coming out soon, Warhawk, Lair, Haze, Heavenly Sword and Ninja Gaiden should be out by the end of this year (according to, the greatest of sources: wiki at least :wink: )

Ok it really is quite sad that i am seriously thinking about getting the ps3 just for Little Big Planet :lol:

Back