Princess Ai manga/dolls!

Miaka-chan

Stand User
While I truly have no interest in the Princess Ai manga books, I do like the look of these dolls!!
http://www.begoths.com/productslist.php?categoryid=7
Tokyopop have got together with Bleeding Edge the people who make all those cool goth dolls and produced some rather interesting dolls in my opinion!!

I have a feeling the manga isn't doing too well, as at one point there was talk of dropping the title but then there was a press release from TP stating they were continuing with the manga and now these dolls!!

I heard about the dolls from the Tokyo Pop rep at the Bristol Comic Expo. I don't really care too much about the manga.

P.S. Courtney Love scares me.

Those dolls are pretty cool, i like the 'Borrowed Threads Ai' the best i think, i think i might have a browse at the rest of the site too

Charter_Mage said:
Those dolls are pretty cool, i like the 'Borrowed Threads Ai' the best i think, i think i might have a browse at the rest of the site too
Well depending on what they actually look like in the flesh, so to speak, I am seriously contemplating getting at least one. It could be that they look like Barbie dolls, in which case, I will avoid them like the plague :lol:

Back