Post your Anime collection!

jeremy1985 said:
(i'll try and upload some pics, and i've proably missed a few things off the list, i've written the above from memory)

Pics are mandatory, no if's or buts, or i'll send one of the spammers to get you :evil: Sounds like you have a great collection, always nice to see another Tenchi Fan.

Nyu said:
jeremy1985 said:
(i'll try and upload some pics, and i've proably missed a few things off the list, i've written the above from memory)

Pics are mandatory, no if's or buts, or i'll send one of the spammers to get you :evil: Sounds like you have a great collection, always nice to see another Tenchi Fan.

not to worry i will add some pics. (hopefully sometime today.)
i've also just added some titles i forgot to the list.

as for the tenchi collection. i think tenchi is a great series, i always enjoy watching it.

Nyu said:
Now that's alot of manga, how long have you been collecting for?

Also that Japanese dictionary is bloody huge.
I have been collecting manga for almost 6 years

Nyu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
It's spelled 'a lot', not 'alot', Nyu. I've put off telling you this for awhile but I keep seeing you make this mistake and it's pissing me off too much.
bad habbits die hard. just like your you're thier there hear here. It happens to the best of us, i don't spell check anything apart from my written work.

but point taken 8)
I have that bad habit too, I've been told several times how it's spelt, but I still got the habit of spelling it as "alot"

Finally got around to taking some pictures of stuff hidden away.

S8000741.JPG

33 Tenchi Muyo! comics, which is really just the manga broken down into several parts but i'm more interested in the cover art.

S8000739.JPG

Another Tenchi Muyo! RPG book, the company went bust so it's now out of print and i'm happy to get my hands on a practically mint copy.

S8000740.JPG

Fantastic amount of information in this book about the OVA's which i'll be using for Tenchi.tv (site pimping is cool) when i start that project in the summer. I noticed in this book there was an advert for an RPG for Dominion : Tank Police, that is seriously rare and i'm going to hunt for it.

Here is my manga collection. The reason its only my manga collection is because I havent got any anime :lol: I am going to start buying anime next year. I started Buying manga for the 1st time in january of this year.

In total I think there is 237 books there and ive got a few more in the mail

Sorry about the crappy picture my camera is pretty old.

In no order Here they are:

GTO vol 1 - 25
Negima vol 1 - 13
Ai yori Aoshi vol 1- 15
Battle Royale vol 1 - 15
Love hina vol 1 - 14
Najica vol 1 - 3
Battle Vixens vol 1 - 11
Death note vol 1- 11
Girl got game vol 1 -10
Rurouni Kenshin vol 1 - 10
The all new tenchi muyo vol 1 - 10
AI love you vol 1 - 8
Midori days vol 1 - 8
Arm of Kannon vol 1 - 8
Warriors of Tao vol 1 - 4
Dears vol 1- 8
Chobits vol 1 - 8
Air Gear vol 1 - 4
My Hime vol 1 & 2
Dead End vol 1 & 2
Trigun Max - vol 1 - 3
Blazin Barrels vol 1 - 8
Hyper police vol 1 - 2, 4 - 8
Tokyo mew mew vol 1 - 7
Princess ai vol 1 - 3
Real bout High school vol 1 - 6
Hack twilight vol 1 & 2
Hellsing vol 1 - 6
Battle club vol 1 - 4
FMP vol 1 & 3

Jesus, I think you actually have shares in TokyoPop! Nice to see Love Hina and All New Tenchi Muyo! but you don't have No Need for Tenchi, shame on you!

Nyu said:
Jesus, I think you actually have shares in TokyoPop! Nice to see Love Hina and All New Tenchi Muyo! but you don't have No Need for Tenchi, shame on you!

I plan on getting No need for tenchi as soon as all the volumes are out because I hate the wait :lol:

Pomtry said:
Nyu said:

I plan on getting No need for tenchi as soon as all the volumes are out because I hate the wait :lol:

:lol: true, only 11 and 12 are left to be released i don't know the dates exactly. I just went ahead and bought the previous release, Bigger book but i enjoyed reading the non flipped version. Guess i'll go take some updated photos of my collection soon.

Wow and i thought my collection was extensive! Some of those completely put mine to shame! :roll:

Sorry about the blury photos - rather poor use of my webcam!

anime1gh7.jpg

The main part of my collection. notable series: Nadesico, Excel Saga, GITS:SAC, Burn up Excess, RODtv, Abenobashi, Hellsing, Haibane Renmei, Serial Experiements Lain, and all the miyazaki films + a few other odds and ends.

anime2th5.jpg

Even more blury. This includes Escaflowne, Elfen Lied, Azaumanga Daioh, Heat guy J, She The ultimate weapon, and the Works box sets (which have not been moved with their series)

I see I have much work to do to match some of the collections here! :shock:

My Anime collection is lacking a bit :lol: But my manga collection is still pretty good. All the things that you see here are pretty much anything anime related i have so not a lot.

Ha! What an appropriate thread! I've just been packing my anime collection for transport, and being an obsessive I had to catagorize it. As a result it took hours though.

The disc count was around 110 I think, though bear in mind this includes bonus discs and such, not the actual cases and releases.

Made me realise how much cash I've sunk into anime, should I feel guilty? :?
Sadly no photos, too knackered for that.

I did a count, and i have 178 Anime Dvds o_O

(And that is not including the fansubs - add another 150 cds for that!)

As for the LOTR poster, yeah, it does do that on cameras. Of course I wish I had got the Spirited Away poster in shot properly - you can just see the very corner of it in the bottom left of the photo :p

Also on my wall are the R.O.D poster (with the misprint calling Yomiko 'the player' on one side :p) and Millennium Actress. I am working to improve that (I need Lain, Haibane and Paranoia Agent posters I feel :) )

Back