Post-move sale of manga (including some rare ones), DVDs and a few light novels

kuuderes_shadow

Thousand Master
Hello all,

I've never done this before, so bear with me if I'm slow with the process. There's a few things which I'm not sure how they work. I'm also not super active on this site any more.

I recently moved house, and this has shown up the amount of stuff I have that I don't really want any more. Many of them are things I never really wanted in the first place but bought just because. So now I'm looking to sell some of them. To my surprise some of these are now quite valuable but I don't want to overcharge people in the way that some people do so nothing below is a higher price than I originally paid (with 1 exception).

Prices exclude postage and packaging. I have various boxes lying around from previous orders. If ordering more than about 15 things (depending on the item size) then I will likely ship in one (or more) of these boxes, which would mean the packaging part would be free.

If you want to know how much postage would be for a certain item then ask and I'll come back to you once I find out.

Prices below are for all items on that line. I am unlikely to want to split lines, unless you're prepared to spend the full price of the line for fewer items (and thus get cheaper shipping cost).

RARE next to manga indicates one or more volumes as out of print and not at the time of writing readily available at non-inflated prices.

Items may have stickers from where I bought them or slight marks from them on the box/covers. A very few books have library marks inside the covers or may have slight bends and/or scuff marks. To the best of my knowledge the actual core contents of all items are fine. If you want a breakdown of the condition of a specific item, please say. I don't have a camera to hand so if you want photos you'll need to be prepared to wait. Note that the DVDs have not been played in many years. Unless you specifically ask me not to I will check each to make sure it runs before you pay.

Manga:
Black Bullet 4 £10 RARE
Black Butler 1-6 & 9 £30 (vol 5 has a bent corner on the cover)
Durarara!! 1-4 £15
Gate 7 1-4 (full series) £20 RARE
Genshiken Omnibus 1 £10 RARE
Goudere Sora Nagihara 1-4 (full series) £25 RARE
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto 1 £5
Hayate the Combat Butler 1-25 and 28 £60
SOLD Higurashi When they Cry - all 27 volumes £150 RARE
Mononoke Sharing 1 £4
SOLD Omamori Himari 0, 1-12 (full series) £75 RARE
Oreimo 1 £6 RARE
SOLD Rin-ne 1-12 £23
SOLD The Flowers of Evil (2012 edition) vols 1 & 3 £5 for both or £4 for either one. RARE edition but more recently published and available version exists.
SOLD Toriko 1-10, 12-14 £50 RARE

Light Novels:
A Certain Magical Index 1-3 £20 (not that keen to sell these ones)
The Hero is Overpowered But Overly Cautious 1 £5
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level 1 £5

DVDs: (all UK releases, Shiki is the only one that is just part of a series)
SOLD Baka & Test £6
Black Rock Shooter £10
SOLD Busou Renkin (with box) £7
SOLD Chaos;Head £6
D.Gray-Man Complete Collection £10
Ghost in the Shell 2.0 £2
Gundam Seed (Anime Legends parts 1 and 2) £20
Jyu-Oh-Sei Complete series £6
Otogi Zoshi complete series (with box) £7
Sengoku Basara series 1 & series 2 (separate cases) £6
Shiki part 1 £10
Soul Eater (parts 1 to 4) £12
Welcome to the NHK complete series £15
SOLD Witchblade (parts 1 to 6) £15
SOLD xxxHolic £5

Free with any items with a total price listed above of £10 or more (you do need to pay the postage & packaging cost though):
Inuyasha Animanga 13 (manga)
Rozen Maiden 6 (manga)
Sword Art Online Progressive 004 (manga)
Tengai Retrogical 1 (manga)
SOLD The Wallflower 13 (manga)
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! 1-2 (manga in JAPANESE)
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (manga in JAPANESE)

Last edited:
Back