Pope suddenly supports gays and their right to marriage!!?

skikes

Stand User
animefreak17 said:
anyways as long as the gays aren't doing there business in front of me and the lesbians are doing there business in front of me then im all good about it. lol

You Sir, are an idiot. I have so much more respect to outright homophobes than I do for who pretend they are not bigoted and then come out with stuff like this.

What do you define as "gay business"? Holding hands? Kissing? sex?
 

Animefreak17

Godhand
skikes said:
animefreak17 said:
anyways as long as the gays aren't doing there business in front of me and the lesbians are doing there business in front of me then im all good about it. lol

You Sir, are an idiot. I have so much more respect to outright homophobes than I do for who pretend they are not bigoted and then come out with stuff like this.

What do you define as "gay business"? Holding hands? Kissing? sex?
it was a joke you tool and im not homophobic i have Arachnophobia. im not a idiot im telling on you ( *goes and runs away crying in the corner *)
 

Paradox295

Pokémon Master
animefreak17 said:
skikes said:
animefreak17 said:
anyways as long as the gays aren't doing there business in front of me and the lesbians are doing there business in front of me then im all good about it. lol

You Sir, are an idiot. I have so much more respect to outright homophobes than I do for who pretend they are not bigoted and then come out with stuff like this.

What do you define as "gay business"? Holding hands? Kissing? sex?
it was a joke you tool and im not homophobic i have Arachnophobia. im not a idiot im telling on you ( *goes and runs away crying in the corner *)
nN2oI.jpg
 

Animefreak17

Godhand
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
skikes said:
animefreak17 said:
anyways as long as the gays aren't doing there business in front of me and the lesbians are doing there business in front of me then im all good about it. lol

You Sir, are an idiot. I have so much more respect to outright homophobes than I do for who pretend they are not bigoted and then come out with stuff like this.

What do you define as "gay business"? Holding hands? Kissing? sex?
it was a joke you tool and im not homophobic i have Arachnophobia. im not a idiot im telling on you ( *goes and runs away crying in the corner *)
nN2oI.jpg
i dont know either its one of those days
 

Mutsumi

Guild Member
af17, don't worry about it. I understand the joke you were trying to make, but you could have worded it a little better. Still, I think you offended poor skikes. I reckon there is something you ought to say to try and make things better, don't you. ;)
 

skikes

Stand User
Mutsumi said:
af17, don't worry about it. I understand the joke you were trying to make, but you could have worded it a little better. Still, I think you offended poor skikes. I reckon there is something you ought to say to try and make things better, don't you. ;)

Oh don't be silly Mutsumi, I'm not that easily offended. You know I just like to stir the pot :p
 

Mutsumi

Guild Member
skikes said:
Mutsumi said:
af17, don't worry about it. I understand the joke you were trying to make, but you could have worded it a little better. Still, I think you offended poor skikes. I reckon there is something you ought to say to try and make things better, don't you. ;)

Oh don't be silly Mutsumi, I'm not that easily offended. You know I just like to stir the pot :p

Aye, but better to play it safe. :)
 

Animefreak17

Godhand
no no Mutsumi is right i will apologises to skikes

skikes im am sorry i dont like being called a idiot but fool would be better if you dont mind

that remains me i was on the hmv the other day and and bleach boxset 6 will be out this september
 

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
animefreak17 said:
skikes said:
animefreak17 said:
anyways as long as the gays aren't doing there business in front of me and the lesbians are doing there business in front of me then im all good about it. lol

You Sir, are an idiot. I have so much more respect to outright homophobes than I do for who pretend they are not bigoted and then come out with stuff like this.

What do you define as "gay business"? Holding hands? Kissing? sex?
it was a joke you tool and im not homophobic i have Arachnophobia. im not a idiot im telling on you ( *goes and runs away crying in the corner *)
 
Top