Pokémon The Series: XY, Genesect and the Legend Awakened to air on CITV

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff

Today, CITV and The Pok&eacute;mon Company International announced that they will be celebrating the 12th October global launch of the&nbsp;<em>Pok&eacute;mon X</em>&nbsp;and&nbsp;<em>Pok&eacute;mon Y</em>&nbsp;3DS game pair with the showing of a brand new Pok&eacute;mon movie,&nbsp;<strong>Genesect and the Legend Awakened</strong>, as well as a sneak peak of the first two episodes of&nbsp;<strong>Pok&eacute;mon The Series: XY</strong>&nbsp;on the weekend of 19-20th October - a mere two days after Pok&eacute;mon The Series: XY premieres on TV Tokyo in Japan!

<strong>Genesect and the Legend Awakened</strong>, which was released in Japanese cinemas this July,&nbsp;&nbsp;features Ash Ketchum, his trusty Pikachu and travelling companions Iris and Cilan as they visit New Tork City. A group of five Genesect - ancient Pok&eacute;mon who had been modified by Team Plasma, have decided to build their nest in the city, which threatens its power supply. The mythical Pok&eacute;mon soon catch the attention of Mewtwo, who despite sympathising&nbsp;with them due to the human tampering they had to endure, ends up in a confrontation with the Genesect group's leader, the Red Genesect. Can Ash and friends stop these powerful Pok&eacute;mon before it' too late?

Genesect and the Legend Awakened will air on CITV at 9:25am on the 19th, with the first episode of Pok&eacute;mon The Series: XY airing at 11:30am, with the following episode airing at the same time the next day, before the series begins in full next year.

&nbsp;

Re: Pokémon The Series: XY, Genesect and the Legend Awakened

I remember, back in my day, when CITV only showed anime which everyone who had Sky had already seen about 2 years ago.

Re: Pokémon The Series: XY, Genesect and the Legend Awakened

I can remember watching Cardcaptor Sakura Dubbed on CITV, I had quite a few of the VHS releases as well, Now I look back and wish I never got rid of them :'(

Back