Pokemon: The First Movie (japanese cut)

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Anyone seen this?

Haven't even heard of it being in stores anywhere in the original japanese cut, and took me ages to find a fansub torrent.

Apparently its hugely different from the US cut.

I've heard it's very different. The soundtrack doesn't have as many American bands and singers in it, for a start =P

From what I've heard/read, the whole 'fighting is wrong' message is totally negated in the original version, making the US version just a complete coochfart of a cut.

Just finished watching Clerks 2 (again) so I'll be watching it sometime tomorrow, as I'm tired as a **** right now 0.0

I had a feeling the music was better seeing as the UK one featured Britney and 19 other never to be heard from artists

Well that was a MASSIVE waste of time....

Finally finished downloading the ****, and apparantly not a codec available would play the ******, and with all the extra mods I did to WMP I ended messing it up, and had to uninstall all the additional codecs :(

:evil: :cry:

Hyaku said:

Finally finished downloading the ****, and apparantly not a codec available would play the ******, and with all the extra mods I did to WMP I ended messing it up, and had to uninstall all the additional codecs :(

Dude use VLC player it means you'll never need to download codecs

http://www.videolan.org/

McIcy said:
Hyaku said:

Dude use VLC player it means you'll never need to download codecs

http://www.videolan.org/

Got it, tried it, didn't work, at all.

I must've tried like 4 different media players and got zippo.
Closest result was probably WMP which gave me a very faint blank green screen.

I gave up and figured they must've just encoded it wrong, or crapped up something at least :? :(

+ I found another copy of the same movie, HOPEFULLY this one will work.

Back