Pokemon Platinum

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Just got it myself actually so i'm just gonna give it a try now. I'll update the post when i've made a bit of ground.

Lupus

Baka Ranger
From all my research/searching I've done without owning it, it seems to be like D/P but generally BETTER with more pokémon and better balance (Sinnoh is like 90% land and has like 20 water pokémon and two fire pokémon, wtf?) It's either this or Bionic Commando, I'm torn and I don't use an R4.

I had it when it hit America. It's great. I found it more enjoyable that D/P.

Much nicer selection of Pokemon now too. You can get Scyther really early on :twisted:

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
I own Pearl, brother owns Diamond. Unless it becomes cheap, and I sudden complete Pearl. I'll get it, otherwise no. Knowing my brother, though, at some point within the month (or next) it'll turn up at the house.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Right, i've only just got the first gym badge but i've found the game really quite addictive. Probably no surprise there. Very enjoyable though. Only thing i found myself annoyed with was that i got the game with my student discount at GAME, but went into Tesco a minute ago and saw it for 25 quid, which was still cheaper than what i got it for. Still...game points..won't complain.

Got it on release!^_^;.It's tons of fun and good to just pick up and play whenever.I find myself playing it most at 1 in the morning though....I have no idea why..0_o

speedlolita

Completely Average High School Student
Feels about the same as Diamond/Pearl to me. Similar relation as the other games, Yellow to Red + Blue, Crystal to Gold + Silver and Emerald to Ruby + Sapphire.