Pokemon OT: For all your Pokemon needs

I'm about 5 hours in on Pokemon Sun, I'm really enjoying the Alola region ^_^ I love some of the improvements made when it comes to catching Pokemon when you already 6 like checking out what the nature is. I hope my N3DS finishes charges soon so I can dive back in.

Hit the credits on my copy of Moon a couple of days ago and, overall, I completely loved that game. I expected the story to be good but it utterly surpassed my expectations, beating out even Black/White/Black2/White2 in my most humble opinion. Alola as a region is pretty fun, too, not to mention very pretty. Great music as well. Any faults I found with Moon were heavily overshadowed by the good.

Could easily ramble on more but, all in all, great installment in the Pokemon series. I'll most definitely be playing through Sun at some point. :D

(Poké Pelago is bloody addictive, too)

Hit the credits on my copy of Moon a couple of days ago and, overall, I completely loved that game. I expected the story to be good but it utterly surpassed my expectations, beating out even Black/White/Black2/White2 in my most humble opinion. Alola as a region is pretty fun, too, not to mention very pretty. Great music as well. Any faults I found with Moon were heavily overshadowed by the good.

Could easily ramble on more but, all in all, great installment in the Pokemon series. I'll most definitely be playing through Sun at some point. :D

(Poké Pelago is bloody addictive, too)

Awesome :) I beat Sun on Wednesday and I think it has to be my second favourite region overall. I just love the music and exploring the islands.

A few hours ago, I caught a shiny Psyduck while searching for a Paras. First random encounter shiny I got since my shiny Ariados in Diamond :D

They even have story in Pokemon games?

It's a shame that they don't really make the games for the non-portable consoles.

That could be about to change. Quite a lot of reports of the third game in the Sun + Moon series being released on the Nintendo Switch next year. :O

I have been really lucky with wonder trade, I have got some good IV Pokemon with egg moves from there. Already bred a Love ball Stufful and Lure Ball HA Mareanie from them :)

Todays the last day to get the Munchlax wi-fi event on Sun and Moon.

I started playing Soul Silver again to catch Pokemon in apricorn balls, mainly ones you can't get get in Sun and Moon. Hopefully that bank update comes soon so I can get more space in my boxes lol

If anyone has dream ball Pokemon in X/Y/ORAS or apricorn ball ones in Sun and Moon, I got quite a few Pokemon in dream balls/apricorns that I could trade for them .

Finally Pokemon Bank is out at last, yay more box space. Already managed to nab a dream ball Charmander and Torchic off gts, going to try and get the other starters that can be got in dream balls.

Back