Pokémon: I Choose You Screening Locations Added

J

Josh A. Stevens

Following last week’s reveal of a theatrical release for Pokémon: I Choose You this 5-6 November, cinema chains have started to update their respective sites with screening details. First up, Showcase Cinemas have confirmed the following locations:

• Bristol, Cinema de Lux
  • Bristol Avonmeads
  • Cardiff Nantgarw
  • Coventry, Cinema de Lux
  • Derby, Cinema de Lux
  • Dudley
  • Foresters Park
  • Glasgow
  • Leeds, Cinema de Lux
  • Leicester, Cinema de Lux
  • Liverpool
  • Manchester
  • Nottingham, Cinema de Lux
  • Paisley
  • Peterborough, Cinema de Lux
  • Reading, Cinema de Lux
  • Southampton, Cinema de Lux
  • Teeside
  • Walsall

The Vue and Cineworld chains have also added pages for the film, although locations are yet to be added.

Fathom Events describes the film, as follows:

Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! is an origin story highlighting Ash and Pikachu’s first meeting and their adventures as they search for the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh. The iconic pair encounter familiar faces along the way, new characters including Trainers Verity and Sorrel, and even a mysterious new Mythical Pokémon, Marshadow. Challenges and epic Pokémon battles abound in this unique new story about the beginning of one of the most beloved friendships in popular culture.

Continue reading...

I dunno why the idea of watching the film at the cinema makes me excited for this lol. Before we were announced to get it, I wasn't caring for it. Heh weird.

Cineworld have a slew of listings now... waiting for Birmingham to be up also they added this:

"Cinema attendees will be treated to a special reel of fun Pokémon content that’s never been seen in cinemas. Animated shorts featuring Pikachu, Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio, select episodes of Pokémon Generations and iconic “Who’s the Pokémon?” trivia will run as fans settle in to their seats and get ready for the main event, Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! Attendees will also be treated to a special montage and a look back at previous animated Pokémon movies, set to a newly recorded version of the classic Pokémon theme song, also never seen before in cinema."

Sounds mint.

Cineworld have a slew of listings now... waiting for Birmingham to be up also they added this:

"Cinema attendees will be treated to a special reel of fun Pokémon content that’s never been seen in cinemas. Animated shorts featuring Pikachu, Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio, select episodes of Pokémon Generations and iconic “Who’s the Pokémon?” trivia will run as fans settle in to their seats and get ready for the main event, Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! Attendees will also be treated to a special montage and a look back at previous animated Pokémon movies, set to a newly recorded version of the classic Pokémon theme song, also never seen before in cinema."

Sounds mint.

That does sound pretty neat.

Back