Pokémon Black & White

%28No-47111-Michael-Jackson%29.png

Well I did tell Will-O a while ago on MSN but apparently Mononoke told him earlier than that, I just hope they're good, HeartGold is enjoyable but they've forced far too much stuff into it just so it doesn't seem like a rehash.

EDIT: Oh and... Pokémon Black will be known as Pokémon Negro in Spanish. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gameplay trailer

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_k5PEVsr9A&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_k5PEVsr9A&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I resent the fact Japan gets quality programming like that. Anyway, they seem to be pretty awesome changes that should have happened five years ago and erm... will the game be smaller so it can fit onto the game cards then?

I don't understand how people can be wowed by the 3D stuff. It's not exactly well detailed.
Jayme said:
I resent the fact Japan gets quality programming like that. Anyway, they seem to be pretty awesome changes that should have happened five years ago and erm... will the game be smaller so it can fit onto the game cards then?
Considering Super Mario 64 had a DS remake years ago with better graphics than the original and extra stuff added, it's safe to assume there's plenty of room.

I only bought SS because I loved the original and I dodn't want to hae to play it on my dull GBA screen. Plus SS is a significant improvement. I don't have any intention of buying any more pokemon games until they make a serious jump in gameplay and tech. Which I don't see this being.

I'm talking full 3d (could still have chibi/SD characters for the world map, just in proper DS grade graphics.

stuart-says-yes said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
I only bought SS because I loved the original and I dodn't want to hae to play it on my dull GBA screen. Plus SS is a significant improvement. I don't have any intention of buying any more pokemon games until they make a serious jump in gameplay and tech. Which I don't see this being.

I'm talking full 3d (could still have chibi/SD characters for the world map, just in proper DS grade graphics.

Sadly, the ds's potential is forgotten about when ZOMG " IT HAS A TOUCHSCREEN" any full 3d games on the ds are few and far between, it's apparently 10x the power of the N64 as well.

I know =( Ironic considering the first game was as previously mentioned, 64DS. It NEEDS a smash bros frankly. On the note of decent 3D games, I have the japanese Gundam 00 game and Transformers: Autobots.

Gundam 00 is actually kinda fun, though massively repetitive and linear, and Transformers: Autobots, while also kinda repetitive, is a lot of fun, and has a free roam environment which is pretty sweet. Much better than the console TF movie game.

Oh and Resident Evil DS is a good example of the DS' power if nothing else.

Pokemon Black and White now has a UK release date of the 4th of March this year ^_^

I'm definitely getting this when it comes as I have been looking forward to playing this and I already know which of the starters I'm going to choose.

Well, I'm playing SS, while my bro is playing HG (which is the opposite way to how we originally played Pokemon Gold and silver...)
I didn't get the other versions between now and then, because I thought 251 pokemon were enough. I didn't like many of the other designs of the pokemon afterwards. Plus, I figured the gameplay wasn't going to differ significantly enough to interest me.

I have to agree with Maxon on this though... Why the horridly projected landscapes when you walk? I dunno about these new games, but I will pass giving devine retribution until we get more details.

Rena Ryuugu said:
Pokemon Black and White now has a UK release date of the 4th of March this year ^_^

I'm definitely getting this when it comes as I have been looking forward to playing this and I already know which of the starters I'm going to choose.

Ooooh which one?

I'm still undecided >.< I normally go Grass, and i'll probably stick to that this time. I'm unsure though, they're all good enough, but underwhelming in the same sense to me.

Back