Pokémon Gold/Silver Remakes; Now Official!

I don't see the point. It's not like any of the Johto Pokemon are unavailable or anything. Anyone with a Wii and DS (so like, 93% of the universe) can get them all.

I never really liked Silver first time around either and the Johto Pokemon are mostly my least favourites (Stantler, Girafarig, Dunsparce...zzzzzzz).

I mean, I'll still buy it. Just don't see the point. Besides the obvious MONEY~! they'll make.

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Arbalest said:
I'm actually considering having a look into the franchise again with platinum when its released, but i'd probably find myself more interested in a Gold Remake. Probably wayyyy to early to guess, but do you think there will be extras added into the gold/silver remakes?

I would assume so, Fire Red and Leaf Green had additonal extras. Mind you remakes are nice and all but would it kill nintendo to do a proper 3D pokemon game on the wii?

We've wanted one in 3D since... forever.
And none of that XD crap. I want a proper Pokemon game for Wii.

Maxon said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Arbalest said:
I'm actually considering having a look into the franchise again with platinum when its released, but i'd probably find myself more interested in a Gold Remake. Probably wayyyy to early to guess, but do you think there will be extras added into the gold/silver remakes?

I would assume so, Fire Red and Leaf Green had additonal extras. Mind you remakes are nice and all but would it kill nintendo to do a proper 3D pokemon game on the wii?

Agreed, Gale of Darkness was just rubbish i thought.

Maxon said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Arbalest said:

Agreed.

I didn't even buy XD or Gale of Darkness.

I never got any further than Gameboy advanced (which i bought and my brother swiftly broke /bitter) So i'll just have to settle with the old games... this reminds me that i need to buy gold again because it won't save my progress anymore. Everything is broken!

Back