Please help with Manga Readership Questionnaire

mangachick

Hikikomori
Hi,

I'm Lainy and I’m a Postgraduate Publishing student at Edinburgh Napier University.

I’m currently conducting research for my Masters dissertation which is on gender and readership in the UK manga market. Through my research I am hoping to further understand the gender split of manga readership in the UK.

As part of my research I am looking for participants to complete a short manga readership questionnaire focusing on genre and format preferences. I am looking for manga readers who live in the UK. This questionnaire is for readers who are 16 years old or older as I am also interested in examining whether publishers and retailers are getting older readers interested in manga.

If you would be interested in completing the questionnaire please send me an email or a private message and I will send you the questionnaire link via email or private message. Please include in your email or private message whether you are female or male as this is relevant to balance of the study.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you very much to those who have completed the questionnaire so far. I really appreciate your help.

I still need more people to fill in the questionnaires, particularly female readers.

If you are worried about your privacy, the only personal details I require are your gender and age. I can also send the questionnaire link to you via private message .

Thanks.

Back