Play Easter anime DVD sale

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
With the Easter Holidays fast approaching, Play.com have organised a respectable anime DVD sale. Featuring mostly ADV and Manga Ent. titles from around £10 upwards, we suggest you take a look and see if anything takes your fancy. Our pick of the sale is the Studio Ghibli tragic war drama Grave Of The Fireflies for just £9.99.

Ooooo, more ZOE price cuts. Yink!

Oh why, oh why do they refuse to lower the cost of the rest of King of Bandit Jing? Great series, just difficult to persuade myself to pay £14.99 for two more discs with only 3 episodes on each. Meh, I'll get it eventually.

i'm tempted by Zaion but i already have a wishlist as long as my arm and cashflow that can better be described as a trickle. still, it's my birthday in a few weeks...

Why oh why does Angelic Layer vol 6 have to be in the sale! *i will wait till the weekend to check if its in HMV oxford street, i will wait*

May pick up the first couple of volumes of Dai Guard though.

I wish Full Metal Panic 6 and 7 were in the sale, but I'll settle for getting Excel Saga 4 and 5 instead; about time I finished off my Excel Saga collection.

Sadly i have mostly got whats in this sale aready but im think about a few seire thats there that i been think about getting for abit but just not got round to it eg Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040: the only thing i find weird is that all the vols are in the sale but not vol 1 that is still at its price of £14.99

Colin said:
IanC said:
Why oh why does Angelic LAyer vol 6 have to be in the sale!
I was confused by the fact that it's the only volume of Angelic Layer in the sale.

I reckon it's a stock level thing; they ordered too many of number 6 when it came out and are now selling them off cheap. I've seen them do it with some games releases-games that didn't do as well as was expected end up on sale more quickly.

bmxgamer said:
Just picked up a very over due copy of Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

If there's an HMV near you it may be worth checking there, new sale starting tomorrow and if you're lucky they'll have Bebop the movie at £6.99.

Back