Play.com spoils Manga's Expo party! Ninja Scroll BD

They also said

"We want to re-release 1 classic anime movie a year on BD and inside a ltd ed steelbook. AKIRA sold really well last year."

...hmmm..i wonder what else they have planned for the future? Any ideas?

Presumably they'll be using the same transfer as the imminent JP Blu-ray. So long as there's nothing wrong with that I'll be upgrading my DVD copy come October (delays notwithstanding). Ninja Scroll on BD should be a huge (in anime terms) seller.

Great news about the Steelbook case too - the Akira one is gorgeous, completely free of text, logos, and any other unsightly blemishes.

This is great news (original, unmolested GitS next year please Manga - or even get Patlabor 1&2 back) but at a rate of one a year I can't help but wonder how many will be in the collection before the inevitable switch to Orange-Ray...

kupocake said:
So I click on a random image and immediately see a pair of naked tits. What are the odds, eh?

Oh wait, Ninja Scroll.
Just before I clicked on the image I was like "I don't want to see HD credits or HD giant chins, I want to see HD boobs".

Dannielle said:
They also said

"We want to re-release 1 classic anime movie a year on BD and inside a ltd ed steelbook. AKIRA sold really well last year."

...hmmm..i wonder what else they have planned for the future? Any ideas?

Venus Wars!

Back