Play Asia - game soundtracks genuine?

Gallus Glee

Dandy Guy, in Space
Sorry if this seems like a duh question, but are Play-Asia game soundtracks genuine Japanese imports?

I've never dealt with the site before, in the past the few soundtracks I've bought have come from Otaku UK, but the price difference for the Blue Dragon ST is like £10, that got my attention.

A bit worried because they're based in Hong Kong, when I have mistakenly bought cheap soundtracks which turned out to be the fake ones they've stopped working after very little use.

Play Aisa are genuine; yup. I've ordered from them before. Also look into cdjapan and maybe even yesasia for more prices(not saying they'll be cheaper, but maybe)

The reason for the price difference is Otaku UK mark up imports considerbaly. Look at dvdpacific and you'll see the FMA season set for like £18. Otaku UK list it at like £28.

It's just your usual import mark up.

edit: Just looked and the soundtrack you are looking at is not the proper OST this is

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8l- ... -1mud.html

Another satisfied Playasia/Yesasia customer here, and I'm very particular about quality. They sell legit CDs; if you hear otherwise please post about it as I get upset buying from sites who sell dodgy music.

The reason they're insanely cheap at present is they both charge in US dollars and that currency has tanked in the last couple of years, whereas Otaku charge in GBP and build in some safety for themselves in case the rates fluctuate. Otaku probably also sell a lot less in volume than the others so need to make more margin. I love Yesasia most for the free shipping and the VAT protection on deliveries but Playasia has a lot of things they don't on the site.

R

Back