Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's End

Funny you say it's One Piece-like, the latest chapters of OP have been Pirates of the Carribean-ish. XD
I've yet to see the second one... just seen it, it's definately live action One Piece. the lock post at the start of the trailer, four rulers of the sea are the seven warlords, etc. Wow.

Looks like its going to be a great movie, the one liners are definately as good as ever.

I love the line: Your Mad - If I wasn't this'd probably never work

I can say this the second movie realy pissed me off mainly because of the end.

Also the fact that jack sparrow looks like a homosexual pirate. (wears eye liner looks like a girl :twisted: )

The £rd movie better do a better job.

I just cant believe its nearly out already.

It doesnt seem that long ago i was sitting watching the second one at the cinema :D

Can't wait though,i have loved both films so far.Johnny Depp is just so perfect,is completelt becomes Jack Sparrow.

He also says some of the funniest movie lines in it :p

TRASHBAT said:
I just cant believe its nearly out already.

It doesnt seem that long ago i was sitting watching the second one at the cinema :D

Can't wait though,i have loved both films so far.Johnny Depp is just so perfect,is completelt becomes Jack Sparrow.

He also says some of the funniest movie lines in it :p

Savvy? 8)

Whoa. I'm not a huge PotC fan... but it looks completely awesome! I'm so seeing it when its out!

And agree, it does seem kinda One Piecey. XD

Saw the trailer for this when I went to watch 300. I'm looking forward to it. More of Davy Jones, his band of freak pirates and the Kraken please. Oh, and Chow Yun Fat of course.

Hovis! said:
Saw the trailer for this when I went to watch 300. I'm looking forward to it. More of Davy Jones, his band of freak pirates and the Kraken please. Oh, and Chow Yun Fat of course.

I loved the line: There hasn't been a gethering like this in our life time.... Yeah and I owe most of them money.

I am really hoping the best bits/lines won't be in the trailers

McIcy said:
I loved the line: There hasn't been a gethering like this in our life time.... Yeah and I owe most of them money.

I am really hoping the best bits/lines won't be in the trailers

I like it when Chow Yun Fat says "Welcome to Shanghai." Made me laugh like a loon that one did...

:wink: :lol:

Hi,
I saw the movie pirates of the carribean:at the worlds end and it was great.I like Johny Depp and his acting as jack Sparrow won him critical acclaim.And to say of Keira Knightly it was great to see her again.

arnold said:
Hi,
I saw the movie pirates of the carribean:at the worlds end and it was great.I like Johny Depp and his acting as jack Sparrow won him critical acclaim.And to say of Keira Knightly it was great to see her again.

Didn't know what post of yours to quote but anyway,

There is no need to say Hi, at the beginning of each post; Just thought i'd put it out there.

Back