Pics, everyone

eeeerrrrmmmm Hes actually Sober in those, thats early on in the Party, I cant show any from later on cos the photographer was to pissed to take any by that time LOL 8)

No way i wanna see valha ! and yea i like the word adorible my fave pic of u is the one when u have curly hair u look really pretty! but ur pretty anywayz!

Mini-Mariah said:
This is me, according to Danime, its a good picture, but I wont agree...ah well, nobody likes themselves do they? lol

Imho you resemble a lot your orihime avatar in that pic...

When I get my hand on a webcam or a digital photocam I post a pics of mine... <.< (Even if don't really like myself with the short hair... >.<)

hey... i'm new here, so thought i'de post afew pics

this is me in my very small, very tight superman top lol
sme_medium.jpg

and this is me and my sisters pissed at my cousins 18th
sisterme.jpg

Mini-Mariah said:
This is me, according to Danime, its a good picture, but I wont agree...ah well, nobody likes themselves do they? lol

wow you look sooo much like claire out of six feet under, really cute pic

yeah selphiezellfan just seen ur pics, the one with the long wavey hair looks so style, hope you keep it like that lol really cutey :wink:

skikes said:
Mini-Mariah said:

wow you look sooo much like claire out of six feet under, really cute pic

I don't know who that is ^^;;;;; Six Feet Under isn't my kind of drama tbh lol link? and thanks lol

Back