Pics, everyone

Alice said:
Alice said:

Would just like to point out that no animals were killed to make my boots, LOL.

Ryo Chan - your name wouldn't happen to be James, would it? Also, nice to see you watching Countdown on the TV.

No and, it just happened to be on at the time of the pic, i'll have to take a new one, that ones over a year old

McIcy said:
Me showing off my nuts (the joke is that my nickname at uni and still is D, but at college I was Big D, luckily I now work out) - Oh and I'm not crazy just drunk

dscn3640wa7.jpg

You look a bit like peter kay :shock:

pomtry said:
McIcy said:
Me showing off my nuts (the joke is that my nickname at uni and still is D, but at college I was Big D, luckily I now work out) - Oh and I'm not crazy just drunk

dscn3640wa7.jpg

Cheers dude, that means a lot.... no it doesn't I prefer being compared to Toadie in Neighbours as I am no way as fat as Peter Kay

McIcy said:
Cheers dude, that means a lot.... no it doesn't I prefer being compared to Toadie in Neighbours as I am no way as fat as Peter Kay
OMG - why didn't I see Toadie before now - its so clear! :wink:

Here's one below of me trying to hide behind a pint of beer.
I can only apologies for the lack of hair – in defence, it was cut very short at the time.
Perhaps I should do away with it all together, put a pair of shades on and become Yasu-the-drummer from NANA

McIcy said:
pomtry said:
McIcy said:

dscn3640wa7.jpg

:lol: I wasnt saying you where as fat as him but your expresion reminded me of him

pomtry said:
McIcy said:
pomtry said:
McIcy said:

dscn3640wa7.jpg

:lol: I wasnt saying you where as fat as him but your expresion reminded me of him

Thats alright then :lol:

pomtry said:
McIcy said:
pomtry said:
McIcy said:

dscn3640wa7.jpg

Now that you mention it, you do have the expression of Peter Kay, when hes talking about Bullseye in Live at Bolton Albert Hall :lol:

Back